?☠️Spotlight Author: Rachelle Stevensen?☠️
I stumbled upon Rachelle Stevensen by chance. She was an author on my Facebook, but being a blogger I have a lot authors on there. She had made a post that caught my eye and that lead me to reading and reviewing her second book. Rachelle is an extremely sweet lady. So I’m happy to be spotlighting her this week.
- With all the sub genres in romance, why did you choose to write historical?
I chose historical because I had a dream about the first book. Several in fact. The same thing over and over. I loved it so much and the story just came to my head. Then the next story and the next.
2. How much research do you do for a book?
I try to do as much research as I can, but just end up writing what I feel.
3.Do you have a certain place you have to be to write?
I don’t really care where I write. I do mainly stay home and write either up on my couch or down in my basement.
4. What’s a hobby most people wouldn’t expect you to have??
I love to sing and sing every single day. I guess it’s not much of a hobby, but I love it.
5. If you could mentor someone what is a piece of knowledge you’d pass on?
Oh boy. I would just tell them to not give up. To know that it’s possible and to have faith that it will happen
6. What is something you do when you are needing inspiration?
When I need inspiration, I just go back over the books I have already written and it will happen. Or, I try to take a nap and I will think of that book and ideas come.
7.So far what is your favorite part of the Indie world?
My favorite part of the indie world is everyone who has been so supportive to me and have helped me want to continue this journey.
8. Tell us a small confession that no one else knows.
A small confession? Hmm…I wish that in my real life I could be half as brave as I am as my author self.
9. Do you believe in love at first sight, like in The Marquess who adores me?
I do totally believe in love at first sight. 100%
10. If you could skip through time what time period would you like to go to? Why?
I would totally go to Regency England. I would love it. Either that or somewhere in Scotland. I love all the neat parts of history.